- Outside caterers are not permitted, with the exception of wedding cakes.
- All individuals of the party shall remain in their designated areas.
- Member-only areas are prohibited spaces for private events.
- The Club practices a no-shot policy and drinking games are prohibited.
- Wedding Photos are limited to set designated areas determined by Club Management Team.
- Any favors that contain alcohol cannot be consumed on property and must be sealed in original packaging.
- All guests must adhere to the Shaker Heights Country Club Dress Code policy.
- Shaker Heights Country Club schedules appropriate levels of staff as needed. Should you have specific requests, please discuss them in advance with our Catering Department. Requests for extra staff will result in an additional charge.
- All decorations must be limited to tabletop or freestanding displays that do not require affixation to walls or furniture.
- The Club is not responsible for any personal items. All decorations should be delivered to the Club the day of your function and taken with you upon departure.
- Outside entertainment is welcomed for all private events. The entertainers must remain in designated areas and adhere to the Club Dress Code Policy.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted for any outside vendors.
Please contact our Catering Department for more details on policies & guidelines.