Welcome to Shaker Heights Country Club. We look forward to your visit and hope you enjoy every minute of your time with us.
Pelton’s Pub & Pub Patio A La Carte Dining Room
- Permitted Attire: suit; tie; dress or similar such shirt; sport coat; sweater; collared shirt;polo; slacks; capris; dress jeans; dresses, skirts, & shorts; athletic-wear (including leggingswith no cutouts or see-through areas); racquet-wear; golf-wear
- Not Permitted Attire: swimwear; sports uniforms; cargo shorts; leggings with cutouts orsee-through areas; or t-shirts; mesh shirts; crop tops or any shirt that exposes your torso;clothing that exposes undergarments
Courtland Bar, Ross Room, & West Porch A La Carte Dining Room Attire
- Permitted Attire: suit; tie; dress or similar such shirt; sport coat; sweater; collared shirt; polo; slacks; capris; dress jeans; dresses, skirts, & shorts
- Not Permitted Attire: athletic-wear; racquet-wear; swimwear; sports uniforms; cargo shorts; leggings; t-shirts; mesh shirts; crop tops or any shirt that exposes your torso; clothing that exposes undergarments
Dress Jeans are defined as tasteful denim, free of holes, and excessive fraying, torn, faded, or cut-off. Appropriately styled dark wash or colored denim is acceptable. Denim that is distressed,ripped, or with holes is not acceptable.
Cell phones and other mobile devices, which include pagers, tablets and laptop computers, maybe used:
- Anywhere in the case of an emergency, medical or otherwise.
- Clubhouse: rest rooms, private meeting rooms, locker rooms, telephone booths, fitness center and Kids' Club.
- Outside: the pool area, tennis and paddle areas, parking lot, Pub patio, Outdoor Bar, Halfway House, front porch and other areas where such use will not disturb others.
- Golf course: beyond the first tee with the agreement of the members of the foursome playing. Such use, however, must not slow the pace of play or disturb other golfers who are in the area.
Visual use only of cell phones and other mobile devices is permitted in the Living Room, the Courtland Bar, the Ross Room, Pelton's Pub and all porches. Audible use is prohibited in these areas. When not in use, cell phones and other mobile devices must be kept on silent or vibrate in all locations.
“Smoking” as defined by Ohio law means inhaling, exhaling, burning, or carrying any lighted or heated tobacco product or plant product intended for inhalation in any manner or in any form. "Smoking" includes the use of an electronic smoking device and a vapor product.
At the Club, Smoking is permitted:
- On the golf course, driving range, putting/chipping greens.
- Special requested areas or specified club/private event approved by management.
Smoking is prohibited indoors by Ohio Law or at any outdoor dining areas. Where/when smoking is permitted, smokers are asked to be courteous toward others in the area.
Valet parking is available at the front entrance during the evening. Please pull around the front circle. Self parking is available in our main parking lot.
Golf bags can be dropped off at the front entrance and our staff will assist you in getting them to the Pro Shop.